Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ahhh Saturday...

By now we've all figured out that Saturday is my absolute favorite day of the week. Even though most Saturdays I'm doing boring, mundane housework, it's wonderful to wake up on my own (without the help of an alarm clock) and drink my coffee and be lazy.

Today I've got laundry to do, and the pup needs food and heartworm pills. But it's sunny outside and I've got the windows open. It's starting to feel like summer out there! I love days like today! Unfortunately, they only make that restless feeling I've got much, much worse. I just need to find ways to distract myself, I suppose. Exercise, knitting, reading...anything. In the fall I plan to start back to school, so I'll have that. No doubt that will definitely help my restlessness!

For now...there's laundry to fold, and America: The Story of Us is on the History Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment