Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birthday Ambush!

T-Bird's birthday is coming up, but she'll be in San Diego on the actual day. V12 decided to turn our Sex and the City 2 Girls' Night Out in a birthday ambush for T-Bird. It was awesome. V12 took all the good pictures, I only remembered to snap a few here and there.

First, we kidnapped The T-Bird.



Then we led her (still blindfolded) through the liquor store to get a little adult addition for our drinks from Sonic. We took those spiked lovelies into the nail salon, and finally took off the blindfold. Ahhhh pedicures.



After our toes were perfect, the blindfold went back on, and we drove T-Bird to get some new outfits. We found three. Time crunch was bearing down, so we quickly went back to V12's house to get ready for the movie. We had fully intended to have drinks and dinner before the movie, but that didn't happen. Straight to the movie we went! Sex and the City 2 was a bit of a let-down. It wasn't as good as the first one, but there was still PLENTY of eye candy throughout. (You know how I feel about Big...totally in love, I believe is how I've described it in the past...) And those ladies never disappoint...it's not their fault it was a let-down.

Since we didn't get to have dinner beforehand, we were all completely famished. If there's one place we can always count on...it's the Waffle House. V12 and I had this plan to decorate the table at dinner while T-Bird was in the bathroom. (Something we knew would happen.) So...we went ahead with our plan. T-Bird went to the bathroom (so reliable!), and out came the decorations.




Overall, the night was the best night we've had in a very long time. I, personally, had a GREAT time. T-Bird is on her way to San Diego to pack up her life and move back home. I hate it for her, but I love it for me. It's going to be so great having her around again. V12 and I are two boring old married ladies (no offense, V12), and T-Bird brings out the fun girls in us. We need that back in our lives, I think! Maybe breathe some life back into us. Maybe against our will at first, but I think we'll enjoy it after we get used to it.


1 comment:

  1. Finally catching up on your blog. You really posted some GREAT photos of me. Thanks for that, bitch. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete