Friday, June 4, 2010

You should know this guy.

Oh Ronan. You wrote me a heart-felt poem about how much you love me. Am I going to do that? Nope. I'll pimp your blog, because you're fucking HILARIOUS and people need to know you. And I'll post pictures of you that you wish never existed. That's how I show MY love, darling.

Everyone, meet Ronan.



Ronan is...well, just read his blog to find out who he is. It's pretty self explanatory. I'll only add a few things about him.

1.  He makes me laugh until I pee.
2.  It is my goal in life to annoy the piss out of him.
3.  I am the little sister he never wanted.
4.  He is a complete sucker for animals, and you should give him shit for it.
5.  He's just awesome in general.

So yeah, go visit his blog.

http://www.trainwreckofalife.wordpress.com/

So Ronan, my darling, until our next fake-wine-and-fancy-cheese picnic or rented convertible ride to Hurricane Mills to stalk the lovely and talented Mrs. Loretta Lynn...I'm calling in 10 minutes. In the meantime, readers-who-don't-really-exist, enjoy these fun pictures of him!



1 comment: