Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Administrative Professional's Day!

Have you hugged your secretary today?? Last year during AA Week, I got $300 in gift cards from the people I worked for. This year I got a sweet card and a $25 gift card. Let me tell you...I don't miss the crazy gifts at all. It is SUCH a joy to work in a department where I know that we're here to do what we're here to do. I got so tired of party-planning and back-patting.

Anyway, it's also my sister-in-law-to-be's birthday, so happy birthday, SILTB!!!!

One more rant...I'm snotty and sneezy today. Thanks, crap insurance company, for deciding that you know better than my doctor by refusing to pay for the only allergy medicine that works! I realize that generic Allegra may be cheaper than Clarinex, but there is a REASON I wasn't already taking Allegra. Maybe, just MAYBE my doctor and I have worked through my allergies for years and have figured out that nothing else works. JUST MAYBE by the process of elimination of every allergy drug out there, we have found that Clarinex is The One. But no, it's cool.  You know best. Go ahead and force me to take Allegra.

Rant over. That's all I've got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment