Thursday, April 22, 2010

Well, I didn't win the lottery.

But someone did! It's back down to $20 million. Dang. Right before my alarm went off this morning, I dreamed that all my numbers hit except for the Power Ball, and I won $445,000. Then I woke up...damn.

I got a shower and got dressed and sat down at the computer to check my numbers, and the first two matched. My heart stopped, for real. But then my dreams were crushed yet again. I'm still poor. In fact, I'm $5 poorer since I bought the lotto tickets. Oh well. NOW'S the time to buy tickets...no one is interested in a measly twenty mil.

So here I sit, at work, not rich. This blows, man. What's a girl gotta do to fall ass-backwards into a pile of money? Am I asking too much? No, I don't think money would buy happiness. I'm already happy. I just want to be happy and driving a badass car instead of sitting here typing out meeting minutes. Again...too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment