Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hear that? No? EXACTLY.

I love Saturdays. Today, especially, since there are strong storms predicted. I got up and started reading a little of my (overdue) library book, ate a homemade stuffed pepper left over from Thursday night, made some coffee. The windows are open, it's thundering, it's raining...what more could I ask for? Granted, I have a shivering, terrified weiner pup on my lap, trying to climb as close to my face as possible, but that really only adds to the contentment.

Anyway, I love the quiet. The only thing I love more than the quiet is Sex and the City, which has started a new cycle on HBO On-Demand. It's the first season, and Carrie is just meeting Mr. Big. I would just like to say that I am totally in love with Big. He's pretty fantastic. Hey Big, if you're out there, and you happen to be reading...you're pretty effing sexy. Thanks for making my rainy, quiet Saturday totally perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, V12, did you say something? I was distracted by...something... LOL

    ReplyDelete