Tuesday, April 20, 2010

No Excuses

So last week was a bad week. A PHENOMENALLY bad week. I was thrown off my still-sorta-new weight loss routine, but I didn't mind one bit because my friend needed me. This week, however...I'm out of excuses. T-Bird still needs my support, but not nearly 24/7 support like last week.

It's been somewhat easy, since eating like garbage and not exercising made me feel nauseated and bloated. But it's a whole different ballgame in my head. I still want Pasta Carbonara Alfredo, and I still want McDonald's, and I still want turtle brownies and chicken fingers and potato skins and fried cheese and various other junk foods. And I DON'T want to take time to go to my exercise classes. I'm tired, I just want to go home. But I will power through this. I've got several people I have to account to on this. My friends and I do a weekly weigh-in on one of their facebook pages, I've joined The Healthy Train (courtesy of Bobbi from bobbi + mike photography on their blog! Still don't know how to make links. I suck.), and I've written to my favorite radio morning show, Free Beer and Hot Wings. They've dubbed themselves "The Fittest Radio Show in America", because they've all started P90X. And they love to ridicule fatties. So if I fail, I have to deal with that. I have plenty to keep me motivated.

In the meantime, I still convinced The Husband to go eat Chinese buffet last night. So not worth the calories. What the hell is wrong with me? I knew it would suck...I knew I would regret it. But still I went. I have no willpower. I need to work on that.

Anyway, I've lost 6.2 lbs since the end of March, and 13.2 since getting back from Hawaii in early December. This is all in my quest to lose 100 lbs through diet and exercise alone. Wait...I need to edit. I've lost 2.6 lbs since the end of March, b/c I gained 3.6 back last week. Oh well. I'll take it. T-Bird was worth gaining 3.6 lbs back.

I'm not really sure where this post is going, other than to whine about how I'm hungry and all I have to eat is rabbit food. So, to sum up, I'll post a picture of the scratch-and-win ticket they gave us at the Chinese buffet last night. The rules are definitely easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment