Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Triple Grande Dark Cherry White Mocha, Non-fat, Extra Hot, No Whip.



Or, "How to Make My Morning Great!"

(I realize this picture bursts my anonymity bubble, but really...only my friends deserve anonymity.)

It's really kind of pathetic how easy I am to please. For Christmas this past year, the only thing I asked for was a giganto Starbucks gift card, which I received. And when I say giganto...I mean...more money than I thought I'd EVER spend in a lifetime at The Bucks. Yeah well...it lasted until the first of March.

Some days, I feel like I'd rather drive my car into an overpass abutment than drive the rest of the way into work. (How's that for dramatic?) It's those days when I stop to order an overpriced cup of what I consider to be the nectar of the gods. I definitely feel shame, as I am one of those douchebags who takes 10 minutes just to order a drink, but come on guys, I'm paying $5+ for it...I want what I want. Don't judge me. Anyway, today's coffee was courtesy of T-Bird's sweet friend from San Diego who deemed it necessary to reward V12 and I for taking such great care of T-Bird during her ordeal. Totally not necessary, but very sweet of her nontheless. Thanks, S!

So yes, I'm here at work, but I'm drinking a triple grande dark cherry white mocha, non-fat, extra hot, with no whip, and I have my iPod set to my favorite playlist (PLEASE remind me to post about that...as if you needed more reasons to think I'm completely lame), and I might just make it through one more day. I need the paycheck, after all. (Those vacations won't pay for themselves, you know!) Evidently, I'm really good at hiding the fact that I would much rather be a spoiled trophy wife, because I received a glowing annual review yesterday afternoon. HA! Fooled them.

Only 4 more days until I can escape into my weekend fantasy world with Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, Charlotte, and best of all...Big.

1 comment: